Maureen Rabazinski, APRN-C Advanced Practice Registered Nurse, is a nationally certified Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner providing specialized virtual care to the aging population throughout the state of Florida, with a focus on those with memory loss, Alzheimer’s disease, and other dementias. Maureen has more than 30 years of nursing experience, including adult care, geriatrics, hospice, and palliative care. Maureen’s academic achievements include a Post-Graduate Nurse Practitioner Certificate in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care with honors from the University of South Alabama, a Master of Science degree in Nursing with honors from the University of Central Florida, and a Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing from Duquesne University. Maureen’s education and experience provide a strong foundation for excellence in senior health care, including education and support for caregivers.
Maureen and Geriatrician Dr. Rosemary Laird worked in partnership for 5 years in a traditional practice, developing their unique model of care for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease and other disorders. Together they have created My Memory Clinic, a telehealth practice focusing on individualized care and support for both patients and their caregivers.
- Post-Graduate Certification, Adult-Gerontology Primary Care, University of South Alabama, Mobile, AL
- Master of Science in Nursing, University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, PA
- Memory Loss, Alzheimer’s Disease, and other Dementias
- Mood Disorders
- Brain health, including education to help prevent cognitive decline
- Patient and caregiver education and support